Kelly Price, Chante Moore, Michel’le & More Join R&B Divas LA Cast [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 12, 2013
After weeks of speculation, TV One has confirmed that there will be a spinoff of R&B Divas.
The network is heading to the west coast to feature six singers in the new series R&B Divas: LA. The reality show will follow the lives and careers of Kelly Price, Chante Moore, Lil’ Mo, Claudette Ortiz, Michel’le and Dawn Robinson. It will center around the women trying to re-establish themselves in the music industry.
Production for the eight episode series begins in Los Angeles later this month. An anticipated premiere will be in the fall. Check out photos of the cast below.
Michel’le, who is known for her squeaky baby voice, had 80s hits Nicety and Something in my Heart. She was married to Suge Knight and has two children, Bailei Knight, Marcel Young.
Dawn Robinson was a member of the group En Vogue and Lucy Pearl.
Lil Mo is a singer, producer and radio personality. Some of her biggest hits were Superwoman, Gangsta and 4 Ever. She is married to her manager Phillip Bryant and she has four kids, Jonah Bryant, Justin McKenzie, Heaven Love’on and God’Iss Love.
Claudette Ortiz, formerly of the group City High. Ortiz, who was married to band member Ryan Toby, has three children Daunte Toby, Bella Ortiz, Joel Toby.
Kelly Price, who is married to Jeffery Rolle and has two kids, has recorded several albums that include Soul of a Woman, Mirror Mirror, This Is Who I Am, Priceless and Kelly to name a few. The 39-year old recently became a grandmother. Her son Jeffery Jr., 19, had a baby girl, Sydnee in January.
Chante Moore is a R&B and Jazz singer. Some of her biggest hits were Chante’ s Got a Man and Love’s Taken Over. Moore was married to Kadeem Hardison and share one child Sophia Hardison. She was also married to Kenny Lattimore and share a son, Kenny Jr. They split up in 2011 after nine years of marriage.
More from Rucuss
- Chante Moore Explains Why She Wont Defend Or Address Kenny Lattimore Gay Rumors [Details]
- Lil Mo’s Ex Husband, Augustus Stone, Arrested In Drug Bust [Details]
- Claudette Ortiz Talks Being Homeless Before Joining R&B Divas LA [Details]
- Chrisette Michele Regrets Doing R&B Divas LA [Details]
- R & B Diva’s Nicci Gilbert Defends TV Image, Claims She’s Not Really A Bitch! [Details]
- Beyonce Performs ‘Bow Down’ in Houston [Photos/Video]
- Lil Mo Talks Cheating On Husband, Getting A Abortion & Threesomes [Video]
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’
- Lil Twist Arrested For DUI While Driving Justin Bieber’s Car [Details]
- Destiny’s Child Will Perform at Super Bowl, Release Another Album [Details]