Kelly Osbourne Splits Open Head, Recovering From Concussion
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2011
Kelly Osbourne may want to take a few dance lessons before she decides to step foot on a dance floor.
Osbourne is recovering from a head injury she suffered over the weekend at a Miami club. Her dance partner dips her down and she hits her head on an amplifier. The E! fashion host passed out several times before being taken to a hospital.
“Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out,” Osbourne tweeted on Sunday.
Osbourne’s mother Sharon Osbourne flew to be by her daughter’s side. Sharon gave details about Kelly’s injury on her daytime talk show, The Talk, on Monday.
“The guy takes down her to dip, and as her dips her down, she hits her head on an amplifier,” Sharon Osbourne said on The Talk. “It split her head open.”
Kelly, who is back in Los Angeles recovering, returned to her hotel after hitting her head. She fainted twice before she was taken to a hospital. She received stitches and was told she had a concussion.
Kelly tweeted, “I just want 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me. U guys really are amazing.”
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kelly Osbourne Has a Seizure On Set of ‘Fashion Police,’ Rushed to Hospital [Details]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Make Out in New York Nightclub! [Details]
- Lindsay Lohan Back On Set After Being Found Unconscious
- Rita Ora Becomes New Face of Madonna’s Material Girl Fashion Line [Details]
- Adrien Broner Drops $15k in Strip Club, Allegedly Gives Stripper Oral Sex on Stage! [Video]