Kelly Osbourne Has a Seizure On Set of ‘Fashion Police,’ Rushed to Hospital [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 7, 2013
Kelly Osbourne was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital after suffering a seizure while on the set of her E! show, Fashion Police.
Before Osbourne suffered a seizure she told co-host Melissa Rivers that ‘she wasn’t feeling well.’ Rivers recognized the symptoms of a seizure and Kelly was placed on the floor in front of the studio audience, E! reports.
Luckily, EMT crew were in the audience and quickly came to Osborne’s aid. Her seizure lasted for approximately 30 seconds. Osbourne awoke on the floor and was taken by ambulance to a hospital.
Osbourne’s mother Sharon was seen arriving at the hospital, speaking on a cell phone and appearing concerned. No word from her rep yet on her condition.
Photos via TMZ and Imgfave
More from Rucuss
- Giuliana Rancic Apologizes to Zendaya For Racist Comment [Details]
- Kelly Osbourne Splits Open Head, Recovering From Concussion
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Sharon Osbourne Slams ‘The Talk’ Former Co-Hosts on Howard Stern
- YG Shot Three Times At Recording Studio [Details]