Kelis Confirms She’s Pregnant! [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 2, 2015
Turns out there is a reason for Kelis’ weight gain.
The Milkshake singer is pregnant with her second child. Kelis revealed the news to Us Weekly.
“I’m pregnant! I’m so excited! It’s really amazing,” Kelis said to Us Weekly before she talked about her pregnancy cravings. “My neighbor grows tomatoes and leaves them on my doorstep and I’ll cut them up, use salt and pepper, and just eat them like that!”
Rumors of Kelis’ pregnancy emerged late last month when she was spotted with a baby bump during her performance at the Afropunk Festival in Brooklyn, New York. She tried to cover it up with a loose-fitting pink dress, but failed miserably.
Kelis has had a son, Knight, with ex-husband Nas. She revealed that he is excited about the new addition.
“My son is excited to be a brother and I’m thrilled,” Kelis said. “With my cookbook coming out and a new baby, it’s a really exciting time for us.”
There was no mention of the child’s father who is believed to be Kelis’ rumored new husband Michael Mora. Her upcoming cookbook My Life on a Plate is set to be released in October.
Photos via BlackCelebKids.com and Theboombox.com
More from Rucuss
- Kelis Performs ‘Jerk Ribs’ on ‘Letterman,’ Gets Clowned For Weave [Video]
- Kelis Shows Off Cooking Skills With Her Own Food Truck At SXSW [Details]
- Lil Kim is Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump At New York Fashion Week [Photos]
- Lil’ Kim Expecting a Baby Boy with Rapper Mr. Papers [Details]
- Beyonce Spotted In New York, Still Pregnant! [Photos]
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack