Katy Perry Shows Off New Hair Color in InStyle Magazine
Rucuss staffSeptember 20, 2011
Katy Perry is on the cover of the October Issue of InStyle Magazine.
The spread is titled “A Different Shade of Katy” that features the 26-year-old pop star with a pinkish/purpleish hair do. She wears beautiful designs from the likes of Emanuel Ungaro, Louis Vuitton, Deborah Pagani, Miu Miu and plenty more.
Katy opens up in the issue about expanding her horizons and the challenges she faces.
“I love challenges,” she said. “In fact, I get off on them…I feel like I’ve gone from living in a 2-D world to a 3-D world. It’s a product of traveling, having an open mind, and being open in general.”
Katy also talked about who influences her style.
“I take a lot of influence from pin-up girls of the ’40s and ’50s – when everything was done with a wink and a grin.”
More from Rucuss
- Show Review: Miu Miu Spring 2012
- Shoe-icide Splurge For Men: Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Christian Louboutin
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- Sephora Family and Friends 2011
- Shoe-icide: Sam Edelman Fall 2011 Collection