Katt Williams Hit With $4 Million Tax Lien! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 28, 2012
Comedian Katt Williams has been so busy wreaking havoc while on his world tour that he’s forgotten to pay Uncle Sam.
Williams is facing a tax lien from the Internal Revenue Service for over $4 million. The IRS filed a tax lien against the actor for failing to pay $3.2 million in taxes for 2008 and $829,352 for 2009, according to TMZ. He also owes $284,000 from an earlier tax lien filed in 2010.
Williams, 43, has been involved in a series of legal problems. He was sued for $5 million by his former assistant for allegedly punching her in November. Williams was also accused by a Target employee of slapping him for calling him the N-word.
The legal woes don’t stop there. An attendee at one of his standup comedy shows in Oakland filed a class-action lawsuit on behalf of himself and other audience members accusing Williams of giving a “non-performance.” Williams allegedly confronted a heckler and then tried to fight at least three other audience members before leaving after 10 minutes into his show in November.
Williams, later, was arrested for driving a three-wheel motorbike down a sidewalk and refusing to stop for the police, nearly hitting pedestrians in California. He was charged with three misdemeanor counts of fourth-degree assault while in Seattle earlier this month. He allegedly struck a man over the head with a microphone during his performance on November 30 at the Paramount Theatre. Williams was angry that the man was recording his show. The man has filed a lawsuit against Williams and the Theatre.
More from Rucuss
- Katt Williams No Show at Houston Show, Feared Being Abducted By Aliens! [Details]
- Katt Williams No Show at Seattle Concert, Allegedly Hits Fan With Microphone Next Night [Details]
- Mike Epps, Kevin Hart Trade Insults on Twitter! [Details]
- Katt Williams Talks Bad Press, State Of Black Comedy & His Future [Details]
- Katt Williams Bailed Out of Jail By Suge Knight, Announces Retirement From Stand Up Comedy [Video]
- Katt Williams Allegedly Slaps Target Employee, Flees On Powered Shopping Cart [Video]