Katt Williams Facing Lawsuit That Alleges Assault With Witches And Sorcery
Rucuss staffMarch 18, 2016
Katt Williams has another lawsuit on his hands.
In a span of a few weeks, Williams has been arrested twice and lashed out at fellow comedian Kevin Hart. And now he can add a lawsuit to the list that claims Williams partakes in sorcery and witchcraft.
There’s a new lawsuit against Williams that stems from an alleged incident at his home in Malibu 2 years ago. Jamila Majesty claims that she was assaulted after using Williams’ bathroom, which is apparently a no-no. That would be weird enough, but it would seem to get worse when the other women at the house got involved.
Jamila says Katt told her “No one uses [my] bathroom,” and then the women started punching her. She says the beatings continued for 3 hours — she lost consciousness several times, was bloodied, and Katt burned her face with a Newport cigarette.
She also says one of Katt’s chicks had a book open in the room which contained “teachings on sorcery and spells” and there was a fire that was being fed by “unusual things.”
Majesty claims she was able to leave the home at 1:30 AM and feared revenge by Williams if she called 911. Her civil suit is claiming assault and battery, false imprisonment and emotional distress. Missing seems to be witchcraft, which must be accepted in Malibu.
More from Rucuss
- Mike Epps, Kevin Hart Trade Insults on Twitter! [Details]
- Katt Williams Hit With $4 Million Tax Lien! [Details]
- Katt Williams Bailed Out of Jail By Suge Knight, Announces Retirement From Stand Up Comedy [Video]
- Katt Williams No Show at Seattle Concert, Allegedly Hits Fan With Microphone Next Night [Details]
- Katt Williams No Show at Houston Show, Feared Being Abducted By Aliens! [Details]
- Katt Williams Involved In High Speed Police Chase While On A 3-Wheeler [Details]