Karrueche Tran Hosts Launch Party For ‘The Kill’ Clothing Line [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 18, 2013
Karrueche Tran worked her magic in Atlanta last night.
Karrueche debuted her clothing line The Kill at Vanquish nightclub in Atlanta on Thursday. She celebrated the launch with Akon, Lil Wayne’s baby mama Sarah Vivan and urban model Sheneka Adams.
The clothing line is a joint venture with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and his stylest. The Kill was originally set for a December 12th release but got pushed back so that the creators could work out a few kinks. One maybe a legal issue with clothing company Kill Brand. Both companies sell T-shirts, hats and apparel but it already has a registered trademark.
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Model/Video Vixen Sheneka Adams co-hosted the party along with Jacob York.
Akon, Lil Wayne’s baby momma Sarah Vivan and Karrueche.
Karruches smoked hookah with friends.
Check out the shirt that a partygoer had on at the event, too funny!
Photos via YBF and Prince Williams
More from Rucuss
- Karrueche Tran Dishes on Clothing Line, Love Triangle With Chris & Rihanna
- Karrueche Tran Goes Topless For Rolling Out, Hangs Out With Shekinah Jo [Video]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran Involved in Car Accident in LA [Photos]
- Derrick Rose’s Baby Mama Mieka Shows Off Son, Hangs Out With Lil Wayne’s Baby Mama Sarah at Game [Photos]
- Chris Brown Calls Karrueche Tran and Team Breezy From Jail
- Karrueche Opens Up About Chris Brown Restraining Order [Details]