Karrueche Opens Up About Chris Brown Restraining Order [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 22, 2017
Karrueche Tran wants to tell her side of the story.
Well kind of. Tran recently sate down with Hot 97 and she talked about getting a restraining order against her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown. Tran admitted that she filed the court order for her ‘safety.’
“I’m always positive and I’m focused, more than ever right now, on work,” Tran said. “That’s the goal for me. There’s no drama or anything like that. I do have the R.O. in place, but it’s all good. We live our own lives. That’s how we move.”
Tran acknowledged that she was afraid and that she wanted to move forward without drama.
“It just got to the point where I can’t,” Tran said. “I live in L.A. I’m from L.A. and I move around how I wanna move. That’s what I felt that I needed.” Later, she added: “I just focus on myself and work.”
In June, the “Claws” actress obtained a 5-year restraining order against Brown, after she accused him of beating her and threatening her with a series of text messages that were presented in court. One text in particular that Brown allegedly wrote, “Bitch I will beat the s**t out of you,” and “I promise you I will make your life hell.”
Brown denied these allegations.
“What’s even more fucked up is that, they played off my past by saying I abused her,” Brown said. “…Opening old wounds to make Kae a victim, that’s some evil shit. Sad part, y’all believe it. ‘Lever her alone.’ Provoking me to spazz so they can have something. Notice this shit happens when they need to promote something. No one cares, especially me. That’s why I’m being slandered.”
Watch Tran’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran Involved in Car Accident in LA [Photos]
- Chris Brown Calls Karrueche Tran and Team Breezy From Jail
- Karrueche Tran Hosts Launch Party For ‘The Kill’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Karrueche Tran Dishes on Clothing Line, Love Triangle With Chris & Rihanna
- Karrueche Tran Denies Dating NBA Player Brandon Jennings [Details]
- Karrueche Tran Jokes About Aaliyah’s Airplane Crash, Gets Clowned On Twitter