Karlie Redd’s Alleged Real Name, Baby Daddy & 18-Year Old Daughter Revealed!
Rucuss staffAugust 29, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Karlie Redd may be tight-lipped about her personal life, but details are slowly coming through the cracks.
Karlie, whose real name is allegedly Keisha Lewis, has a 18-year old daughter named Jazmin that attends Atlanta’s Clark University, DiaryofaHollywoodStreetking reports. It has been revealed that Jazmin’s father is allegedly 59-year-old Nathan ‘Nate’ Hill, who’s serving a lifetime prison sentence.
Hill, who was a Chicago gangster, was sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of drug conspiracy, tax fraud, money laundering, operating an ongoing criminal enterprise and ordering the killings of three enemies, two of whom were killed. He was fined $8.5 million, and forfeited cash and property valued at $5 million.
DiaryofaHollywoodStreetking also claims Karlie is 39 years old. That refutes Karlie’s claims made during Monday’s reunion show that she’s the same age as K. Michelle who is allegedly 26. K. Michelle laughed at Karlie when she said it and joked,”She marched with Martin Luther King” in the 1960′s.”
Before the show aired, Karlie even told WKYS 93.9 FM that she was in her twenties. Many speculate that Karlie is in her late 30s or 40s. Gossiponthis.com found old footage of Karlie on the VH1 reality show Scream Queens 2 that proves she can’t be in her twenties.
Karlie said during taping of the show (in video below at 38 second mark) that she was 29 years old when it aired in 2007-08.
So if Karlie was telling the truth, she would now be between 34-36 years of age. But if she’s lying about her age now then she probably lied about her age back then.
Karlie’s ex-boyfriend Benzino confirmed to S2S magazine that she had a grown daughter.
“Me and Karlie are two grown ups, and both of us have grown children,” Benzino told S2S. “She has a grown daughter. Karlie’s daughter I think is about 17 years old. She just graduated from high school.”
Meanwhile, there is a photo of a girl floating around the Internet that is believed to be Karlie’s daughter. Karlie tweeted,”I feel sorry for that poor Lil girl and her parents for getting exploited by the media. That’s not my daughter. Bossip get your facts right!”
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle and Karlie Redd Have Heated Argument On Twitter [Details]
- Violent Brawl Breaks Out at Opening of Stevie J and Benzino’s Bar [Details]
- Nikko Says Stevie J Was a Broke, Homeless Bum Before Love & Hip Hop Atlanta [Details]
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie Threatens Karlie Redd! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star Karlie Redd Parties Hard in The Bahamas [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Star Mimi Faust Ends Relationship With Nikko After He Tried to Hook Up With Karlie Redd [Video]
- VH1 Releases Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Trailer [Video]
- Mimi Faust Reveals Time She Caught Stevie J Getting Busy With Another Woman [Video]
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]