Kardashians Set To Open Fourth Store in Vegas
Johnnie WaltersOctober 25, 2011
The Kardashians are taking over the world!
Thanks to business savy mom Kris Jenner, the Kardashians have built an empire that continues to grow by the minute. The family’s latest endeavor is their fourth store located in Las Vegas. The store “Kardashian Khaos” will open November 1 in The Mirage, Las Vegas.
Kim wrote on her website:
“We are so excited to announce that our lifestyle boutique, Kardashian Khaos, is opening on November 1 in The Mirage, Las Vegas!!”
“The store will feature so many amazing products including all the products that we own, represent, market and endorse, and some exclusive Las Vegas souvenir items!” Kim reveals. “We can’t wait for the store opening and we’re so excited to share our favorite products and one-of-a-kind items with you guys.”
The store will also feature tattoos of the Kardashian clan.
“Never in my life did I think I would be made into a temporary tattoo,” Jenner wrote on her blog. “But never say never, right?! LOL”
Jenner is laughing all the way to the bank. According to E! News, the family has filed documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to use “Kardashian Kollection Home.” Yes, the Kardashians at some point will launch a new line of household items.
The Kardashians already have three Dash stores in Calabasas, Calif., Miami and New York.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday With Kanye, Blac Chyna & Naya Rivera [Photos]
- FASHION WEEK: Kardashians Cheer on Kendall Jenner
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Rethinks Wearing Heels, Shows Off Swollen Feet! [Photos]
- Kanye West Enlists Scott Disick For American Psycho Inspired Short Film to Promote ‘Yeezus’ [Video]