Kanye West Wears Straitjacket and Face Mask at Concert [Video]
Rucuss staffFebruary 1, 2013
Kanye West continues to shock concertgoers with his outfits.
From feathered masks to leather kilts, Kanye has an arsenal of shocking ensembles. He pulled out a new one onstage at the Du Arena in Abu Dhabi Wednesday night. West appeared onstage wearing a white straitjacket and face mask.
West wore the straitjacket and mask to perform, “Say You Will.” He also performed “Cold,” “Mercy,” and “Can’t Tell Me Nothing,” “Ni**as in Paris,” “Good Life” and “Stronger.”
Check some footage of the concert below.
More from Rucuss
- Fashion Rebel: Kanye West Wears Hoodie, Velvet Pimp Coat & Leather Pants! [Photos]
- Nike Air Yeezy II ‘Red October’ Sells Out After Surprise Release
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression