Kanye West Wears Outlandish Face Masks During Revel Concert [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 29, 2012
Kanye West left the ladies blouses and leather kilt skirts behind.
West upped the ante with his stage presence Friday night wearing two face masks during his first night of his three-day stint at Revel in Atlantic City. The Mercy rapper wore a crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela mask during his remix of Rihanna’s Diamonds and another feathered mask while dressed in all white.
West’s latest outfits have to be the most over the top of his career. Can’t wait to see what he tries to pull off next. Check out a few photos from his concert below.
Below is a close up of the crystal-encrusted mask Kanye wore.
Watch his two performances with the face masks below.
Photos via Instagram, The Source
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Paid $3 Million to Perform At Wedding in Kazakhstan [Video]
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Reportedly Getting Married This Week
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression