Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
Rucuss staffNovember 28, 2016
Kanye West might be battling a few demons.
West is allegedly dealing with paranoia and depression. It may have led to his hospitalization last week. The Fade rapper was admitted to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on November 21, after he reportedly started behaving “erratically” while at his personal trainer’s home.
According to TMZ, Yeezy has been in “desperate shape.” He’s paranoid and profoundly depressed. However, he supposedly has been dealing with these issues for some time now. West apparently believed people were trying to hurt him, including doctors, who he refused to be touched by when he was rushed to the hospital.
At the time, West had been hospitalized due to dehydration and exhaustion. While that may still be true, insiders claim the paranoia has also contributed to his problems for months.
West could be heading home Monday under his personal doctor’s care. Us Weekly reports that Kim Kardashian has been sleeping by her husband’s side and helping to feed him while he’s in the hospital.
The paranoia could have also impacted some of his statements leading up to the hospitalization and subsequent Saint Pablo World Tour cancellation.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Is Planning a Summer Wedding in Paris, Will Add West To Name
- Kanye West Co-Writer Rhymefest Quits, Says Rapper Needs Counseling [Details]