Kanye West Engaged to Kim Kardashian, Gives Her A 15-Carat Ring [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 22, 2013
Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian on her birthday Monday night in front of friends and family at San Francisco’s AT&T Park.
West popped the question to the mother of his child at the baseball stadium, which he rented out for the occasion, E! News reports. West gave her a 15-carat engagement ring while the words “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEEE!!!” were displayed on a jumbotron. An orchestra played Lana Del Ray’s Young and Beautiful, followed by Ne-Yo’s collab with West and Keri Hilson, Knock You Down.
Afterward her friend Rachel Roy, who accompanied her on the trip, posted, “The most beautiful night happens when u show your heart love @KimKardashian & #kanyewest.”
West reportedly asked Kim’s mom, Kris Jenner, for her blessing before he popped the question. She later confirmed the engagement, sharing, “A match made in heaven! I am so happy for both of my kids, Kim and Kanye.” Friends and family reportedly joined the newly engaged couple in San Francisco after she said “yes” to celebrate.
This is the first marriage for West and the third for Kim. The reality star was previously married to Kris Humphries and music producer Damon Thomas.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian Similar Engagement Ring As Ex?!
- Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Album
- Kim Kardashian Makes First Appearance Since Giving Birth on Kris Show [Photos/Video]
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To Wed In Florence, Italy [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Is Planning a Summer Wedding in Paris, Will Add West To Name