Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 13, 2016
After giving the President-elect his support onstage last month, West paid a visit to Trump Tower in Manhattan on Tuesday. West refused to answer questions before and after his meeting. However, he did pose for photos with Trump following a 15-minute conversation.
“I just want to take a picture right now,” West, who was sporting his new blond hairdo, told reporters.
A smiling Trump stood beside West, calling him a friend and a “good man.” He also revealed that the two “discussed life.” From there, they parted ways. “Take care of yourself,” said Trump. “I’ll see you soon.”
West publicly shared his support for Trump in November.
“If I would’ve voted, I would have voted for Trump,” West said during his “Saint Pablo” show in San Jose, Calif. “I don’t think his approach was just entertaining, because that trivializes it. I actually think that his approach was absolutely genius because it fucking worked.”
Shortly after those comments, West canceled the remaining dates of his tour and was later hospitalized for reported exhaustion, dehydration, depression, and paranoia.
This was Kanye’s second public appearance following his hospitalization. He previously popped up at Rick Owens’ furniture exhibit in Los Angeles.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Barbara Walters Calls Donald Trump a ‘Fool’ For His Obama Announcement [Video]
- Donald Trump Says Beyonce’s Halftime Performance Was Ridiculous! [Details]