Kanye West Launches Yeezus Chicago Pop-Up Store With New Confederate Gear [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2013
Kanye West continues to sell his Confederate flag-inspired gear.
The Chicago native is currently in his hometown for his Yeezus tour, and he created a pop-up shop to sell his new items. It also turns into a live art exhibit. West also had pop up stores in New York and Los Angeles.
Designer and painter Virgil Abloh has been riding with West every step of the way and announced the storefront’s new location of 46 East Oak St. on his Twitter account. It will remain fully operation until Friday December 20 or until supplies run out.
Check out the photos from the Windy City’s store below.
Photos via Instagram and HipHopwired.com
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West’s Yeezus Tour Merchandise Features Skulls & Confederate Flag [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Speaks At Harvard Graduate School of Design [Video]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Jay-Z, Beyonce, Timbaland, Busta Rhymes & More Attend Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Listening Party [Photos]
- Kanye West, Jimmy Kimmel End Feud On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ [Video]