Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Reportedly Getting Married This Week
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2014
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are reportedly going to get married before their lavish ceremony in Paris.
The power couple will allegedly get married in a civil ceremony this week, TMZ reports. Sources close to the couple said they have obtained a “confidential” marriage license so no one officially knows.
It will be a “courthouse wedding” with a lavish ceremony to follow at a later date. The wedding reception is rumored to be taking place in Paris in late May.
West and Kardashian were recently seen touring Château Louis XIV, a 17th century castle right outside the city. Its rumored to be the site for their nuptials. Kanye allegedly asked actors James Franco and Seth Rogen to perform their Bound 2 video parody at the reception.
Kardashian will take on West’s last name. This will be the first marriage for West and the third for the reality star. West popped the question at San Francisco’s AT&T Park on Kim’s birthday last October.
Photos via losangelesleakers.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Is Planning a Summer Wedding in Paris, Will Add West To Name
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Officially Tie The Knot In Italy [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West’s Wedding Invitation Revealed & Bridal Shower Photos
- Kanye West Allegedly Attacks Teen Who Called Kim Kardashian ‘N*gger Lover’