Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2016
Kanye West’s bizarre behavior has come to a crashing end.
West was hospitalized in Los Angeles late Monday following a series of bizarre incidents that ended with him canceling his Saint Pablo tour. According to TMZ, Yeezy was taken to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center for psychiatric evaluation.
LAPD responded to a medical welfare call about 1:20 p.m. Paramedics ended up transporting West to the hospital by ambulance. He reportedly resisted and had to be restrained when transported. He was allegedly being examined by one of his doctors for severe sleep deprivation when it was determined that he needed to be admitted.
The decision to hospitalize West was for his own health and safety, added the sources. No criminal activity was suspected. West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, was in New York Monday to attend a charity event where her late father was being honored, but she flew back to Los Angeles when she learned of her husband’s situation.
The hospitalization comes after a rough week for West. It all began Thursday night during his concert in San Jose, California. West went on a political rant about his support for President-elect Donald Trump. He also said he wished black people would stop talking about racism.
On Saturday, West showed up late for his concert in Sacramento, California. He performed just two songs, then spoke at length about more of his political views. He also bashed Beyoncé, Jay Z, Drake and othersbefore he ended the concert.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl [Details]
- Kanye West Announces Adidas Deal, Says Kim Kardashian ‘Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time [Video]
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Reportedly Getting Married This Week
- Kanye West Allegedly Attacks Teen Who Called Kim Kardashian ‘N*gger Lover’