Kanye West Goes On Rant About Men’s Fashion That He Hates!
Rucuss staffMay 7, 2012
Kanye West knows what he likes.
The New York rapper also knows what he hates. West, who has a women’s fashion line, is passionate about fashion and he wanted to share with his Twitter followers what he hates to see on men. While riding down the streets of New York, West unleashed a rant on Twitter that basically dissed every clothing ensemble he saw.
Pay close attention guys.
“Just driving through the city and I see a few things I hate,” West tweeted on May 5. “I hate button up shirts with hoodies. I hate hoodies with sport coats. I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes.”
Wait, there’s more that he hates.
“I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers,” West added. “I hate khaki cargo shorts. I hate big ass striped scarves. I hate long ass sideburns with the line up RnB beard.”
West concluded with: “All this in 5 blocks. Detest. #I’m on my snob.”
We’re guessing West wants to see every man in a pair of skin-tight skinny jeans. He and girlfriend Kim Kardashian have been spotted in the pants for days at a time.
More from Rucuss
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]