Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian Similar Engagement Ring As Ex?!
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2013
Kanye West gave his girlfriend Kim Kardashian a 15-carat engagement ring last month at San Francisco’s AT&T Park.
West proposed to Kardashian on her birthday in front of friends and family on Oct. 21 at the baseball stadium, which he rented out for the occasion. Later, West revealed to Extra that he was completely involved in every aspect of designing the ring with jeweler Lorraine Schwartz.
Now many are speculating that Kim’s engagement ring looks a lot like West’s ex-fiancee Alexis Phifer’s engagement ring. West proposed to Alexis in 2006 and gave her a similar ring designed by the same jeweler. Glamour.com noticed the similarities and compared them in the photo below.
We have to agree with Glamour.com, the rings do look similar. It’s also worth noting that Lorraine Schwartz also designed Kim’s engagement ring from ex-husband Kris Humphries. Do you think the rings look similar?
Photos via Glamour.com and NewYorkDailyNews.com
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Makes First Appearance Since Giving Birth on Kris Show [Photos/Video]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Engaged to Kim Kardashian, Gives Her A 15-Carat Ring [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Is Planning a Summer Wedding in Paris, Will Add West To Name
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos of Baby North’s New Designer Clothing [Photos]