Kanye West Defends Drake Against Rolling Stone Comments [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2014
If you were hoping for a Kanye West and Drake feud, it ain’t going to happen.
Kanye doesn’t seem bothered by the harsh comments Drake allegedly made during an interview with Rolling Stone magazine. Many thought Kanye would bash the Canadian rapper while on his Yeezus tour, but he did the opposite. While performing in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday, Kanye slammed the magazine for trying to create a rift between them.
Drake reportedly criticized Kanye’s album Yeezus in the issue.
“There were some real questionable bars on there,” Drake allegedly said. “Like that ‘Swaghili’ line? Come on, man. Even Fabolous wouldn’t say some shit like that.”
Drizzy later tweeted, “I never commented on Yeezus for my interview portion of Rolling Stone.”
Kanye defended Drake during his concert.
“I’m gonna tell you what it is about magazines,” Yeezy told the crowd at Prudential Center. “They always be trying to pit ni**as against each other and that ain’t going down no more.”
Kanye continued, “So tonight it ain’t none of that. We love Drake. We love every motherfu**er that put their heart into this motherfu**in’ music. If anything, we gon’ go after motherfu**ers writing that negativity. Before they print some shit like that, they need to check with me and him and see if it’s OK before they get ran up in their motherfu**in’ office. It only costs $250 to beat your ass.”
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Closes Out Yeezus Tour With Drake [Video]
- Drake Slams Rolling Stone For Publishing Kanye West Comments
- Did Kanye West Take Shots At Drake During Pusha T Rant? [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]