Kanye West Dedicates Philly Performance To Amber Rose
Rucuss staffNovember 3, 2011
Kanye West is hard to understand at times.
West is arrogant and he lets nothing phase him. To put it simply, he’s a jerk at times. But West let his guard down during his “Watch the Throne” performance in Philadelphia.
Now, West didn’t say Amber Rose name but he did talk about an ex-girlfriend from Philly. Rose is his only girlfriend from the city. West freestyled about Rose allegedly over the song “Runaway.”
Both have moved on and has dated multiple people since the break up, but it appears that West still has a thing for her. Amber, who is currently dating rapper Wiz Khalifa, has said she has love for West but has moved on with her life. She continues to gush about how much she loves Khalifa.
But that didn’t stop West from ranting about her during his performance. West began his rant by saying, “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for…”
West continues, “The one place I f*cked up the most is that I thought you’d always be mine, always be mine, I thought you’d always be mine.”
It appears West has a few regrets about their relationship. He even seems a little heartbroken.
Watch the video below!
More from Rucuss
- Amber Rose Responds to Kanye West Thanking Philly For Her
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Amber Rose Breaks Down Talking About Exes At SlutWalk
- Wiz Khalifa to Kanye West: ‘I Would Rap About Amber Too If She Left Me’
- Amber Rose Debuts New Song ‘Fame’ Featuring Wiz-Khalifa [Audio]