Kanye West Debuts His New Voice On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show, Gets Clowned on Twitter! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 23, 2013
Kanye West has always been boastful and appointed about everything.
Throughout his career, West has spoken his mind about politics, the media and his career. And people have become use to his antics, but many were shocked to hear Yeezus doing an hour-long interview with Kris Jenner Friday.
West showed just how good of a future son-in-law he is by appearing on the Kris show. He talked about his relationship with Kim Kardashian, his daughter North and the critics. He even showed a photo of baby North to the crowd.
But what perplexed many viewers was West’s tone. For whatever reason, West spoke in a softer, higher pitched voice. Many were so annoyed by the sound that a fury of jokes ensued on social media. The Twitter hashtag #KanyeSoundsLike became a trending topic Friday morning.
New York’s 105.3 DJ Charlamagne Tha God led the charge. Check out a few tweets below.
If you missed the show and want to hear West’s
sweet soft spoke voice, watch the clip below.
Photos via Twiter US Magazine, Kris Jenner Show
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Gives Interview On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show, Shows Off Baby North! [Details]
- 14 Hilarious North West Memes [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde, Shows Off Post Baby Body [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Denies Waxing North West’s Unibrow [Details]