Kanye West Debuts 2012 Fall Collection at Paris Fashion Week [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 7, 2012
Kanye West gave it another try on the runway.
West received plenty of bad reviews for his debut collection last year, and West was determined to change the minds of those naysayers this time around. West presented his second ready-to-wear collection at Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday.
His second line proved to be better than his first, but many still believe it lacks identity. West stayed true to his sexy, aesthetic look during his 20-look Fall 2012 presentation. The line had many body-hugging designs made of some leather and velvet. There were knee-high banded boots, mesh booties, cutout heels and fur throughout the show.
West’s show brought out many celebrities in full force. Diddy, Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Cassie, Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley, Guiseppe Zanotti, Ricardo Tisci, Azzedine Alaia, Teyana Taylor and many more were all on hand to support the rapper.
West hosted a after-show bash with performances by Azealia Banks, Common, Mos Def and Big Sean. There was also go-cart racing at the party.
Check out some of the collection below.
Kim rocked a pair of West’s 6,000 heels.
(Photos via Upscale Hype, Huffington Post, YBF)
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover Vogue Magazine
- Fashion Rebel: Kanye West Wears Hoodie, Velvet Pimp Coat & Leather Pants! [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Accuses YSL of Copying Kanye West’s Pablo Tour
- Say What: North West Wears $3,500 Fur Coat?!
- 2015 Met Ball: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kim, Kanye and More
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]