Kanye West Booked For Assault, Must Stay Away From Photographer
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2014
Kanye West has been booked in connection with his misdemeanor battery case for beating photographer Daniel Ramos at LAX.
Earlier this month, West pled no contest and was required to turn himself in for booking. The Runaway rapper arrived to the police station on Thursday and remained in custody for less than hour before he was released, TMZ reports.
West, who assaulted the photographer in July, had his mug shot taken and was also fingerprinted.
As part of his plea deal, West was sentenced to two years of probation, 24 anger management therapy sessions, and 250 hours of community service. He has also agreed to stay away from Ramos and must pay for the photographer’s damaged equipment and any medical expenses.
Photos via XXLmag.com
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Settles With Beverly Hills Assault Victim [Details]
- Kanye West Allegedly Attacks Teen Who Called Kim Kardashian ‘N*gger Lover’
- Did Kanye West Take Shots At Drake During Pusha T Rant? [Details]
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Reportedly Getting Married This Week
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo