Kanye West Announces ‘Pablo’ Pop-Up Shop [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 18, 2016
Kanye West is ready to open up another pop-up shop.
A day after updating The Life of Pablo, West has announced a “Pablo” pop-up shop in New York City. It will be open from March 18-20.
It remains unclear what exactly will be sold at the pop-up shop. It’s unlikely that his coveted Yeezy Boost sneakers will be available, but fans may be able to score his “I Feel Like Pablo” long sleeve t-shirt, which West wore during his Yeezy Season 3 show at Madison Square Garden.
West previously opened pop-up shops to promote Yeezus and his joint album with Jay Z, Watch the Throne.
The pop-up shop announcement follows an update on The Life of Pablo, which surfaced Wednesday when Yeezy announced that “Wolves” was “fixed.” Vic Mensa and Sia once again appear on the track, while Frank Ocean’s contributions appear on a 38-second cut titled “Frank’s Track.”
Photos via Twitter and cnbc.com
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- NYFW: Kanye West Debuts Season 2 Adidas Collection