Kanye West and Jay-Z Wear Givenchy for ‘Watch The Throne’ Tour
Johnnie WaltersNovember 4, 2011
Kanye West and Jay-Z didn’t spare any expense on their wardrobes for the “Watch the Throne” tour.
West and Jay used pieces from Givenchy’s fall/winter collection. West’s opted for a more edgy look during certain performances, while Jay stuck to his casual style. But make all their outfits were expensive.
During one of their performances, West wore a custom t-shirt, a leather kilt and pants. He tied the look together with a Givenchy rottweiler print jacket that cost more than $3,000.
During that same performance, Jay wore his usual Yankees cap, black cargo pants and Air Jordan 1 sneakers. He wore a $1,995 Givenchy double layered leather jersey hoodie over a black T-shirt.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Wear Matching Leather Outfits in the Summer! [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Shoe-icide! Kanye West in Trussardi 1911 Black Suede Fringe Sneakers [Photos]
- Kanye West Announces ‘Pablo’ Pop-Up Shop [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Wears Stella McCartney Lucia Polka-Dot Dress