Kanye West Admits To Falling In Love With Kim Kardashian [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 5, 2012
Kanye West has finally come clean about his relationship with Kim Kardashian.
West didn’t talk about his relationship with the reality star in an interview, but instead on one of his new songs Theraflu. The new track with be featured on his upcoming project, G.O.O.D. Music compilation album, MsInfo reports. West decided to confirm the rumored relationship months after his ex-girlfriend Amber Rose said the rapper and the Sears spokesman hooked up after they broke up.
One of West’s verses goes, “And the whole industry wanna f–k your old G. Only n—a I got respect for is Wiz. And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim ’round the same time she fell in love with him. Well that’s cool, Babygirl, do your thing. Lucky I didn’t get Jay to drop him from the team.“
Despite taking a few jabs at Kim’s estranged husband Kris Humphries, West said he has no beef with Wiz Khalifa, who is engaged to Rose.
Listen to West’s Theraflu below.
More from Rucuss
- Amber Rose Talks About Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian & Kanye
- Wiz Khalifa to Kanye West: ‘I Would Rap About Amber Too If She Left Me’
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Makes Cameo in Kanye West’s Music Video During Kris Humphries Diss
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo