Kanye, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, Beyonce & Others Attend Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
Rucuss staffNovember 10, 2011
The Annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show was held at the Lexington Avenue Armory last night in New York.
Thirty-six models/angels graced the runway in lingerie and wings in front of an audience filled with celebrities. Australian angel Miranda Kerr wore a $2.5 million bra, while angel Chanel Iman glowed in neon wings.
Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Kanye West and Maroon 5 all performed during the event. The show airs November 29th on CBS. Check out photos from the performances and runway.
(Photos via GlobalGrind)
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Usher, Justin Bieber, Pink & MC Hammer Perform at 2012 AMAs [Videos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Sit Front Row at 2012 BET Awards
- Rihanna, Chris Brown & Drake Will All Be Seated Next to Each Other at MTV Awards
- A Gutful! Cee Lo Green Lets It All Hang Out During Concert [Photo]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’