Kandi Burruss Snaps Back At Mother On Song ‘Let Them Love’
Rucuss staffJanuary 17, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss loves her fiance Todd Tucker and wants her mother to stay out of her relationship.
Kandi vented her frustration in new single Let Them Love. The reality star snaps back at her mother, Mama Joyce, who has publicly disapproved of her relationship with Todd. She feels that he’s an opportunist and called him a “gold digger.”
“You’re sittin’ here lonely/ You’re sittin’ here by yourself/ So stop giving advice on relationships to everybody else,” Kandi sings. “Let a person love who they love/ Why would you wanna be the cause of someone’s breakup?”
Meanwhile, Mama Joyce continues to show disapproval with Kandi’s relationship.
Let Them Love is on the soundtrack to Kandi’s play A Mother’s Love, which opened in Atlanta. Listen to Kandi put her mama in her place on the 90-second snippet. The full song will hit iTunes on January 21.
More from Rucuss
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]
- Mama Joyce Done Meddling In Kandi’s Love Life [Details]
- Kandi Burruss’ Mom Feels Exploited by Bravo [Details]
- Kandi Burress Responds to Gay Rumors About Her Boyfriend Todd [Details]
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]