Kandi Burruss Throws A Bridal Shower And Bachelorette Party [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 31, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss is counting down the days before she marries her fiance Todd Tucker.
Kandi and Todd are scheduled to tie the knot on Friday, April 4. And with the day fast approaching, Kandi had her bachelorette and bridal shower over the weekend. The reality star’s family and friends celebrated on Saturday.
Phaedra Parks, Mama Joyce, her best friend Carmon, Tiny, Shekinah and Rasheeda, Porsha Stewart/Williams and Monyetta Shaw were all in attendance.
The bridal shower came complete with her own signature “Peach Kandi” cocktails, bottled with a personalized label. She also had customized miniature take home bottles for her party guests. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Phaedra, Kandi and Tiny
Shekinah, Kandi, Phaedra, Rasheeda and Tiny
Kandi and her mother Joyce
Kandi and her childhood friends. She posted the photo above with the caption: “We’ve all been friends since the 6th grade! @meme0522 @camcambi & @reeceodum met at #RidgeviewMiddleSchool 26years ago. Wow… I’ve known them most of my life.”
Kandi and her friend Chanita Foster, who oversees her Kandi Cares Foundation
After the bridal shower, the ladies partied at Compound Nightclub before they headed to the club where they were entertained by a midget stripper.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]
- Kandi Burress Responds to Gay Rumors About Her Boyfriend Todd [Details]
- Mama Joyce Done Meddling In Kandi’s Love Life [Details]
- Kandi Burruss Snaps Back At Mother On Song ‘Let Them Love’