Kandi Burruss Puts Chuck Smith on Blast! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 7, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss gave former Atlanta Falcons player Chuck Smith a dose of his own medicine.
On one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta’s episode, Kandi told Smith’s wife that the two dated and Chuck was one boyfriend Kandi’s mom actually liked. Kandi said it was more than a fling and Chuck was a frequent visitor at her home.
However, Chuck disputed that story and said Kandi and co-star Phaedra Parks were only “friends with benefits.” Now Burruss is revealing why the two really didn’t work out.
Kandi retweeted one of her Twitter followers comments that said Smith had a small penis. Then she revealed she co-wrote the TLC song Girl Talk about Smith. The song is about a man angry because the girls in town were spreading the news about his small penis.
Check out Kandi’s tweets below.
Smith should have kept his mouth shut. Watch TLC’s Girl Talk video below.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Kandi Burruss Snaps Back At Mother On Song ‘Let Them Love’
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]
- Say What: Is Apollo Nida Begging Fans For Money?!
- Say What: Phaedra Parks Skips Out On Defamation Case?!
- Say What: Is Phaedra Parks Under Investigation For Racketeering?!