Kandi Burruss Gets Spinoff Show on Bravo, Looking for Talent
Rucuss staffSeptember 30, 2011
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss will have a spin-off show on Bravo.
Burruss was given the go ahead by Bravo to begin production on “The Kandi Project.” The show will follow Burress as she molds singers into music superstars.
Burress, a former member of Xscape, will look for two proteges that has the look, perfect song and great performance. Burress, along with her team will work with two contestants to help them become famous.
“With her breakout personality and straightforward attitude, Bravo fans have grown to love Kandi on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta,’” said Eli Lehrer, Vice President of Development for Bravo. “The Kandi Factory’ will capture a unique look at her successful music career as Kandi transforms two music hopefuls into the next big popstar.”
Although, the show will focus on Burress creating a star. It probably show Burress at work with her new sex toy line “Bedroom Kandi” and clothing boutique “Tags.”
Casting is underway for the “The Kandi Project.” You must be 21 years or older and a legal resident. Experience is not required. If you have what it takes to become a star then go to kandiprojectcasting.com and fill out an application. Deadline is Oct. 24.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Miss Lawrence Says Kandi Burress Ripped Him Off! [Details]
- Say What! Did Kandi Burress Ask Porsha Williams To Have a Threesome With Todd?
- Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]
- Kandi Burruss’ Mom Feels Exploited by Bravo [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi Burress and Todd Are Engaged!