Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 2, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker’s wedding is scheduled to air on the Bravo network in June.
Cameras followed the couple in April while they prepared for their Coming to America-themed wedding. Kandi and Todd’s big day racked up a tab of $400,000, Bravo reports. Kandi’s wedding dress put a dent in the cost. She wore a $20,000 Reco Chapple gown, which was complete with 12-foot train.
Sheree Whitfield, Phaedra Parks, Apollo Nida, Porsha Williams, Miss Lawrence, Tamar Braxton, Peter Thomas, Cynthia Bailey, Fantasia Barrino, Sherri Shepherd, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris, Rasheeda, Doug E. Fresh, Musiq Soulchild and Bell Biv Devoe were all in attendance.
The wedding special is scheduled to premiere on June 1. Check out a few photos from the wedding below. Sidenote: Kandi’s mother Joyce does not look happy.
Photos via Bravotv.com
More from Rucuss
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]
- Kandi Burruss Throws A Bridal Shower And Bachelorette Party [Photos]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi Burress and Todd Are Engaged!
- Kandi Burress Responds to Gay Rumors About Her Boyfriend Todd [Details]
- Say What! Did Kandi Burress Ask Porsha Williams To Have a Threesome With Todd?