Kandi Burress Throws Daughter Riley a ‘Sweetheart’ Bash [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 16, 2012
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss wanted to do something special for her daughter Riley for Valentine’s Day.
Burruss used her resources and decided to throw Riley a party. It was a pre-Valentine’s day event titled ‘Riley’s Sweetheart Bash’ on February 11th in Atlanta. Riley, 9, and her friends dressed in their pink and red gear and partied the afternoon away. Kandi tweeted pictures from the party.
Kandi tweeted the picture above with the caption: “Look at Riley & her friends at @LetsDanceAtl. @mrglamrocksoul put together a Valentine’s party 4 them.”
Kandi also tweeted a few photos of Riley and her dad on their way to a father and daughter dance.
Kandi tweeted, “Riley is going to the father daughter dance with her dad. Things r moving n the right direction!”
More from Rucuss
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada and Chrissy Lampkin Get Touchy On Photo Shoot Set [Photos]
- Kandi Burruss Throws A Bridal Shower And Bachelorette Party [Photos]
- Tiny Hosts Mother-Daughter Brunch & Pageant [Photos]
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Miss Lawrence Says Kandi Burress Ripped Him Off! [Details]