K. Michelle, Mimi Faust End Feud & Hug on Stage, Lil Scrappy Turns Himself In [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 19, 2013
The Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast ended its promotional tour for season two with a question and answer session in New York City.
The entire cast with the exception of Lil Scrappy was there to answer questions. The Atlanta rapper was a no-show because he was forced to turn himself in for parole violation. The most notable moment of the night came when K. Michelle and Mimi Faust decided to hug it out on stage.
K. Michelle and Mimi had a huge falling out when the singer said Faust’s former boyfriend Nikko was ‘gay.’ Mimi confronted K. later that night at her concert and the singer ended up hitting her with flowers. But the two squashed their beef on stage.
There was tension between Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J. It was revealed on stage when it Stevie admitted he bought an expensive pair of shoes that Mimi wore that night. Joseline wasn’t too happy about that.
K. Michelle made an epic rant on stage when a Bossip.com intern tried to ask her a question. K. Michelle was upset about a story that Bossip did when they referred to one of her shows as an EBT production.
Check out a few photos from the event below and K. Michelle’s rant below.
Mimi Faust (check out the shoes Stevie J bought for her).
Joseline, Mona Scott-Young and Stevie J
Mona Scott-Young and the cast of the Gossip Game
Photos via Jasmine Brand
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Mimi Faust Says K. Michelle Hit Her With Flowers, K. Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Is Mimi Faust’s Boyfriend Cheating With Melyssa Ford? [Photo]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Wants to Date J.R. Smith Again [Video]
- K. Michelle Allegedly Stiffs Landlord on Rent, Says She Doesn’t Care [Details]
- MiMi Faust and Nikko Smith Release a Sex Tape [Details]