K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 17, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star K. Michelle may not be returning for season three of the hit reality show, but she will still be on the big screen.
During a recent performance, K. Michelle announced to the crowd that she will star in her very own reality show on VH1, GumBumpers reports. It could explain why K. Michelle was not in attendance at the season two premiere party of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.
“God is just bringing me to a whole different place,” K. Michelle told the crowd. “My mouth is still bad. I drink and act a fool, but I just don’t think that [Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta] is where I need to be. I do have my own show coming on VH1. You guys are gonna like that one a lot. You really are.”
K.Michelle told Power 105.1’s Breakfast Club that she would not be returning for another season of LHHATL. She explained she wanted to focus on her music career and didn’t feel comfortable thanking God for her blessings one minute and cursing out her co-stars the next.
“I’m announcing that I won’t be on ‘Love & Hip Hop’… I just feel like when God is bringing you to the positive, it’s very hard to say ‘Thank you Jesus and f*ck you b*tches.’”
Love & Hip Hop producer Mona Scott-Young is her manager. So many speculate that Scott Young will more than likely be producing the show.
Photo via VH1
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star K. Michelle Says J.R. Smith Played Her [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- K. Michelle Talks About Relationship With Chad Johnson & Rihanna’s Comment About JR Smith [Video]
- K. Michelle & NBA Player Taj Gibson’s Baby Mama Fight On Instagram [Details]
- K. Michelle Announces Break Up With NBA Player Lance Stephenson [Details]
- K. Michelle On Lance Stephenson: ‘He Needs To Be 23 And Slang D**k!’