K. Michelle, Azealia Banks Trade Insults After Canceling Tour [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 4, 2015
K. Michelle and Azealia Banks decided to throw a little shade at each other on social media.
A week after K. Michelle cancelled her joint tour with the Harlem rapper, the two traded subliminal tweets about the other. K assured everyone there was no beef between them and said they would join forces on a new track in the future. But that doesn’t seem to be the case.
K. Michelle began the drag fest when she appeared to call Banks a ‘lizard.’
It began a few days ago when K. Michelle tweeted a subliminal message about thankfully dodging a bullet.
K. Michelle tried to take the high road, but it was a little too late.
Banks wasn’t buying her response.
Ouch! It appears these too won’t be making any music together anytime soon.
More from Rucuss
- Azealia Banks, Jhonni Blaze Exchange Insults on Social Media
- Azealia Banks And T.I. Reignite Beef After She Insults Tiny [Details]
- Azealia Banks Calls Out Rita Ora On Twitter, Says She’s ‘Rihanna’s Understudy’! [Details]
- Erykah Badu Tells Azealia Banks To Come See Her After Twitter Beef [Details]
- Azealia Banks Blasts Nicki Minaj Over Cultural Appropriation Comments
- RZA Shares His Side Of Azealia Banks & Russell Crowe Confrontation [Details]