K. Michelle Accused Of Stealing Model’s Idea For Album Artwork
Rucuss staffDecember 10, 2014
K. Michelle is accused of being an artistic thief.
A Florida woman with the Instagram user name LadyyTatyanna made the claims on Instagram. She alleges K. Michelle copied her photos that were shared on Instagram and used a version for her Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart? album cover.
“It has been brought to my attention that @kmichellemusic copied my picture exactly from 4 months ago to promote her new album,” the woman wrote on Instagram. “Can someone with some type of legal background tell me if I can do anything from a legal standpoint?
The woman added, “Are you kidding me? And she copied another one of my photos. @kmichellemusic or her photographer straight up copied my whole photoshoot! No originally AT ALL. I refuse to let her make money off of @monhandworks and myself ideas.”
The woman claims that since she blasted Michelle for stealing her work, the singer has since blocked her on Instagram.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- K. Michelle’s Rebellious Soul’ Musical Will Be Directed By Idris Elba [Details]
- Memphitz Loses Defamation Lawsuit Against K. Michelle
- K. Michelle Defends Attitude, Performs ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ On ‘Arsenio’
- K. Michelle Announces Break Up With NBA Player Lance Stephenson [Details]
- K. Michelle & Lance Stephenson Vacation in Puerto Rico [Photos/Video]
- K. Michelle Says She’s Getting a Butt Reduction [Details]