Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel’s Wedding Photo Revealed, Bride Wears Pink! [Photo]
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2012
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s reveal their wedding photos to People magazine.
But it didn’t come without a price. People reportedly paid $300,000 to land the first wedding photos of the couple who married on Oct. 19th in Italy.
“It was a really special evening,” Justin, 31, told People in the new issue. Jessica added, “It was a total fantasy experience.”
The cover features Justin literally head over heels mid-air in a custom Tom Ford suit that he helped design. Jessica is sitting down while holding her bouquet wearing a pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown.
Justin and Jessica decided against the traditional Here Comes the Bride song. Justin serenaded Jessica with a original song he sang while he played his guitar as she walked down the isle.
“It was an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her,” Justin said.
One hundred guests attended the wedding, including Jimmy Fallon, Andy Samberg, Timbaland and Jessica’s 7th Heaven costar Beverley Mitchell.
More from Rucuss
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Get Married in Italy [Details]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Expecting a Baby [Details]
- 2012 Met Ball: Beyonce, Tim Tebow, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Tom Brady, Alica Keys & More [Photos]
- Beyonce Drops Surprise Album On iTunes, Sells 80,000 Copies In Three Hours
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Welcome Son [Details]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Engaged!