Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Welcome Son [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 12, 2015
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are officially parents.
Timberlake and his wife welcomed their first child, son Silas Randall Timberlake. The couple’s reps tell PEOPLE that Biel and the baby are doing well. Timberlake is “ecstatic.” No other details were given.
But Timberlake’s mom gave some details on how the couple chose their son’s name.
“My amazing son and his beautiful wife have given us the most precious gift in the world!” Timberlake’s mother, Lynn, wrote on Facebook, according to US Weekly. “Silas Randall Timberlake! Named after my father and my son! Life is beautiful and we couldn’t be happier! God bless you all and thanks for all the congrats!”
After months of rumors, Timberlake confirmed that the couple was expecting a baby together on his 34th birthday in January.
He posted a photo of himself kissing his wife’s pregnant belly. “Thank you EVERYONE for the Bday wishes! This year, I’m getting the GREATEST GIFT EVER. CAN’T WAIT,” he told his nearly 10 million Instagram followers.
Timberlake also acknowledged his impending fatherhood when he accepted the Innovator Award at the iHeartRadio Music Awards last month.
“I can’t wait to see our greatest creation yet,” he told his wife. “Don’t worry, daddy’s headed home right now to innovate by learning how to change a poopy diaper and get my swaddle on.”
Photos via Complex.com
More from Rucuss
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Expecting a Baby [Details]
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Get Married in Italy [Details]
- Justin Timberlake Talks Miley Cyrus, Kanye West Diss, NSYNC Reunion & More [Video]
- Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z Shoot ‘Suit & Tie’ Video [Photos]
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel’s Wedding Photo Revealed, Bride Wears Pink! [Photo]
- 2012 Met Ball: Beyonce, Tim Tebow, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Tom Brady, Alica Keys & More [Photos]