Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Get Married in Italy [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2012
Justin Timberlake tied the knot with actress Jessica Biel on Friday.
The couple got married in front of family and friends at the Borgo Egnazia resort in the southern Italian city of Puglia. Among those in attendance were talk show host Jimmy Fallon, “Saturday Night Live’s” Andy Samberg, former ‘N Sync member Chris Kirkpatrick, music producer Timbaland, and Biel’s “7th Heaven” co-star Beverley Mitchell, E! Online reports.
“It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful, and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple told People magazine in an exclusive statement Friday.
Biel, 30, and Timberlake, 31, became engaged in late December after a romance that began in January 2007. The pair did have rocky times, spliting for three months in 2011. Timberlake proposed to Biel with a 6-carat diamond ring.
This photo of Timberlake, in a fedora hat, was taken during a dinner on Oct. 17.
“The group took in a beautiful 10-minute fireworks show,” a source Life & Style. “Everyone also dined on everything from pasta with clams and shellfish to octopus and vegetables.”
Photo via Life & Style
More from Rucuss
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Expecting a Baby [Details]
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel’s Wedding Photo Revealed, Bride Wears Pink! [Photo]
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Welcome Son [Details]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Engaged!
- 2012 Met Ball: Beyonce, Tim Tebow, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Tom Brady, Alica Keys & More [Photos]
- Justin Timberlake Talks Miley Cyrus, Kanye West Diss, NSYNC Reunion & More [Video]