Justin Bieber Tested Positive For Marijuana and Xanax in Miami [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 31, 2014
A toxicology report released after Justin Bieber’s arrest in Miami Beach reveals that the pop star had weed and prescription meds in his system.
TMZ has reportedly obtained a copy of the 19-year-old’s toxicology report from the night he was charged with DUI on Jan. 23. The Biebs tested positive for THC and Alprazolam (in layman’s terms, marijuana and the prescription medication Xanax). He tested negative for cocaine, meth, opiates and other drugs.
These results agree with what Bieber told police on the night of the arrest. He allegedly said he had taken prescription pills (provided by his mother) and smoked weed in the recording studio.
On Wednesday, the singer plead not guilty to all charges against him. Bieber will be arraigned on Feb. 14. He has already pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Bieber was also charged with assault for allegedly hitting a Toronto limousine driver several times in the back of the head when he was in town for a Maple Leafs hockey game. The Biebs has been charged with one count of assault in the case and is scheduled to appear in Toronto on March 10.
Bieber is also at the center of a deportation petition that has more than 100,000 signatures, which means that it will be headed to the White House to be reviewed by the president.
Photos via Wallpaperdh.com and Nickutopia.com
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber’s Weed Smoke Forces Pilots To Wear Oxygen Masks! [Details]
- Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest [Details]
- Drugs, Stun Gun Found on Justin Bieber’s Tour Bus! [Details]
- Justin Bieber Mugshot Inspires Memes & Slander [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Supports Chris Brown With ‘Free Breezy’ Graffiti [Photos]
- Lil Twist Arrested For DUI While Driving Justin Bieber’s Car [Details]