Justin Bieber Supports Chris Brown With ‘Free Breezy’ Graffiti [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 31, 2013
Justin Bieber is going out of his way to show support for Chris Brown.
It’s no secret that Brown loves to spray paint things, so the Biebs decided to support the troubled singer through his art. During Bieber’s visit to Colombia, he spray-painted the message “FREE BREEZY” on a wall Wednesday night.
Brown entered a rehab facility for anger management issues on Tuesday, which was a day after being charged with misdemeanor assault. He was involved in an altercation outside of the W Hotel in Washington, D.C. where he allegedly punched a man in the nose. He is due back in court on Nov. 25.
Bieber made sure he did the graffiti in the Bogotá area, where street art is permitted. He also tagged a marijuana leaf with the flag of Canada, and paid tribute to his dead hamster Pac by showing him throwing up the middle finger.
Bieber was surrounded by security and his friends during the hour-long tagging session. But his appearance didn’t come without controversy.
El Tiempo reports Bogotá’s Secretary of Government said that what happened was an offense against the city. Taggers must ask permission from the district to paint the walls of Bogotá.
However, the Deputy Commander of the Metropolitan Police defended the singer’s appearance and called it an art show.
Photos via EL Tiempo, HollywoodGossip.com and Rap-Up.com
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Mugshot Inspires Memes & Slander [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Justin Bieber Filmed By Brazilian Woman Sleeping After Brothel Scandal [Video]
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Say What: Did Justin Bieber Have Sex With a Panamanian Prostitute?!