Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Share $2,900 A Night Suite In Brazil
Rucuss staffOctober 7, 2011
Selena Gomez has joined Justin Bieber on his South American tour.
The two pop stars are staying in one of Brazil’s fanciest hotels. According to Hollywood Life, Gomez, 19, and Bieber, 17, are sharing a $2,900 per night Penthouse Suite at the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro.
The hotel room includes one bedroom with a king-size bed, a living room, a mini bar and two marble bathrooms with a separate bathtub and shower. There is butler service and a private swimming pool area with a wet bar. A source told the website:
“Their suite has a private terrace and overlooks the Copacabana beach,” the source said. “It’s gorgeous and extremely elegant. Stevie Wonder stayed in the exact same suite just a few days ago.”
Check out photos of the hotel and room.
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Spotted At Brothel In Brazil [Details]
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Feud On Social Media, Quits Instagram
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Vacation in Los Cabos [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Rents Out Staples Center for Selena Gomez Date
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]