Justin Bieber Says He’s Retiring After New Album [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2013
This could be the end of Justin Bieber as a pop star.
The 19-year old made the revelation during an interview with Big Boy on Los Angeles’ Power 106 radio station. The Biebs was there Tuesday to discuss his collection album Journals but thinks quickly changed subject.
When asked about his next album, the Biebs caught the DJ off guard by saying there may not be one.
“New album … uh … I’m actually retiring, man,” Bieber said. “I’m retiring, yeah.”
Big Boy quickly replied, “I’m glad you announced that. I’m not gonna even play nothing else but that.”
Bieber seemed to be serious about his next move.
“I’m retiring, yeah,” Bieber added. “I’m taking a … I’m just gonna take some time. I think I’m probably gonna quit music.”
A source told E! News that it was just a big joke.
“Of course it’s not true,” a source told E! News of Bieber’s retirement plans. Watch Bieber make retirement announcement below.
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Say What: Did Justin Bieber Have Sex With a Panamanian Prostitute?!
- Justin Bieber Repeatedly Says ‘N-Word’ While Telling Racist Joke [Video]
- Justin Bieber Supports Chris Brown With ‘Free Breezy’ Graffiti [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Filmed By Brazilian Woman Sleeping After Brothel Scandal [Video]
- What’s That You Smokin: Was Justin Bieber Smoking Weed? [Photos]