Justin Bieber Repeatedly Says ‘N-Word’ While Telling Racist Joke [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 2, 2014
Pop star is the latest celebrity caught saying the ‘n-word.’
Bieber was 15 at the time and thought it would be a good idea to tell a racist joke while filming his 2011 documentary Never Say Never. Bieber’s friend told him don’t say it and he can be heard off camera, “Don’t even say it, don’t say it.” But the Biebs decided to say it anyway.
The Sun released the video of the racist joke that features a smirking Bieber asking: “Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?”
He then delivered the punch line: “Run n—–, n—–, n—–, n—–, n—–.”
There’s no context except it appears like Bieber is hanging out with a few friends who have their faces blurred. Bieber released a statement via Twitter apologizing for his “childish and inexcusable mistake.”
“As a young man, I didn’t understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt,” he said. “I thought it was OK to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn’t realize at the time that it wasn’t funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance.” Read more below.
Watch the footage of Bieber telling racist joke below.
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Justin Bieber Says He’s Retiring After New Album [Details]
- Say What: Did Justin Bieber Have Sex With a Panamanian Prostitute?!
- Justin Bieber Filmed By Brazilian Woman Sleeping After Brothel Scandal [Video]
- Justin Bieber Supports Chris Brown With ‘Free Breezy’ Graffiti [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Escorted Out of Hollywood Hot Spot! [Details]