Justin Bieber is Now A Calvin Klein Model [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 7, 2015
Justin Bieber has added model to his growing resume.
The pop singer is showing off his physique as a model for Calvin Klein’s underwear campaign. The 20-year-old singer bares his tatted chest while standing in his boxer briefs.
“This is just the start of the year #mycalvins #beallyoucanbe #learnfromyourfaults #risetosuccess #dontbeashamedredeem #thebestisyet2come,” said Bieber as he showed off a photo from his shoot.
A half-naked Bieber gets intimate with model Lara Stone in another black-and-white ad for Calvin Klein Jeans, and plays the drums shirtless in a video clip.
Calvin Klein also shared a teaser video of the new campaign on Twitter, which features a silhouette shot of Bieber playing the drums and a quick shot of the singer pulling a model in for a kiss.
Photos via Calvin Klein
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Justin Bieber Mugshot Inspires Memes & Slander [Photos]
- What’s That You Smokin: Was Justin Bieber Smoking Weed? [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Choked By Purpose World Tour Act Post Malone
- Justin Bieber Says He’s ‘Done Taking Pictures’ With Fans!
- Justin Bieber Escorted Out of Hollywood Hot Spot! [Details]