Justin Bieber Thugged Out in Gold Chains & Leather at Miami Heat Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 4, 2013
Pop star Justin Bieber sat courtside to watch the Miami Heat take on the Indiana Pacers in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Bieber looked thugged out in his gold chains, black sunglasses and a black leather shirt and pants. Biebs rocked a $450 Heat snapback to support one of his favorite NBA teams. Miami didn’t disappoint.
Bieber’s outfit didn’t go unnoticed by spectators. Many poked fun at his lips. Many thought he had on lip gloss. ESPN‘s Scott Van Pelt tweeted, “Every guy needs at least one friend who is not on the payroll who can say, hey fella – don’t wear lip gloss to the Heat game. #Biebs”
Photos via Larry Brown Sports and TheBigLead.com
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest [Details]
- Justin Bieber Gets Cheeky, Shows His Bare Butt [Photo]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Drugs, Stun Gun Found on Justin Bieber’s Tour Bus! [Details]
- Justin Bieber Attacked on Stage By Crazied Fan in Dubai! [Video]
- Justin Bieber Escorted Out of Hollywood Hot Spot! [Details]